Applying through Build-A-Show© a division of Auto Owners Of America institutes that you understand and will comply with all safety and liability requirements including no reckless driving or behavior, no marketing the show to groups that otherwise are prone to reckless actions, and understand the "Be A Pro" standouts of AOA.
If your club or organization is approved for Build-A-Show© AOA will partner to plan, market, and organize day of show operations in efforts to result in a successful show branded and promoted for your organization.
There are no upfront costs to you through Build-A-Show, but rather the opportunity to grow/expose your organization and create new revenue streams through each show.
Please provide the following information:
1. Name of organization
2. Type of organization
3. Auto culture or product promoted
4. Number of years in operation
5. Geographical area of business
6. Have your hosted/organized an auto show (where)
7. Provide website and social media links
8. Do you have suggested show dates/times
9. How many employees/volunteers do you have
10. Complete Liability Form for organization, and each member/volunteer that will attend, and the appropriate Build-A-Show Agreement. *Liability Forms for individuals must be turned in no later than 1 week prior to show date.
Liability Form: HERE
Profit Share Show Agreement: HERE
501c3 Non-Profit Show Agreement: HERE
* Please attached additional documentation and photos that you feel may help present your organization as a show candidate.
Thanks you for choosing Build-A-Show & Auto Owners Of America
Copyright © 1942-2023 Auto Owners of America©, Wrenched®, Street Talk©, Cogs Apparel®, Build-A-Show©, and PURE TORQUE©, are registered & protected intellectual property of Auto Owners Of America. No uses of these are permitted unless otherwise authorized by Auto Owners Of America. 714.943.2084 - Connect@AutoOwnersofAmerica.com
Fueled by AOA Owners